Big thank you to Sarah Knueppel @ http://www.atasteoftheforbiddenfruit.com for nominating me! I would be lying if I said I wasn’t shocked so thank you for the nomination I didn’t even think my blog would be noticed 🙂
Rules for the Liebster Award are:
1) Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
4) Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5) Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. Why did you set up your blog?
I set up my blog to keep me occupied and to maybe hopefully get my work seen in other places in the UK and not just Glasgow.
2. What is your favorite food?
My fave food has got to be McDonalds, Quater Pounder just cheese and onion though lol!
3. What three items would you take with you to a desert island?
I would have to take my – MUA Undress Your Skin Primer, Sun Cream, Irn Bru.
4. Who was the last person you received a text from, and what did it say?
My Sister – “It will probs get worse. Hot drinks are best xxxxxx” ( I have a soar throat lol)
5. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
The cost of everything. Its ridiculous!!
6. What is the best thing someone in your family has ever taught you?
My mum, never brought me up to be spoiled and to work hard for everything I own.
7. What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
After just turning 18 I booked a one way ticket to Tenerife ( I had never been abroad before or even on a plane!) And I just went with complete total strangers who were doing the same as me!
8. Do you know all the words to any songs/movies/TV shows?
Yes a good few songs!
9. What are you most afraid of?
Spiders & Swimming
10. What would your friends say is the most annoying thing about you?.
I’m always tired?
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
If not in America then hopefully at lest London and 100% moved away from Glasgow.Here are my nominations…
Here are your 11 new questions:
What are your main reason for blogging?
If you were to go down another route other than your chosen career what would you have done?
What is your main goal in life to achieve?
Where was the last place you traveled to?
Could you last a week without your phone & internet?
What is your proudest moment / achievement to date ?
Who is your idol or inspiration in life?
If you had to have a magic power what would it be & why?
Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years time?
Do you have a pet?
Whats your fave childhood memory?
HAVE FUN 😀